Sunday, September 27, 2009

John Lex IV: SENIOR & USA OLYMPIC WATER SKIER

Hello Everyone!

Slowing-down time draws even closer as I realize that John Lex's sneak peak will be one of my very last, for a very long time, as my maternity leave (from photo shoots only) will begin on October first. Right now I have a waiting list for clients (in case I decide I can handle just a few more shoots) and few creative ideas on how to tackle the waiting list if............ I should decide to do so.......

...BUT it has taken me almost 30 weeks of pregnancy to say, Jenny....it's time to slow down! So we'll see what I can "conjure up" as my father tells me! If you need more information on my leaving and returning from Maternity leave, please refer two posts down to the blog entitled "JTP Announcements". That should give you the information you need! :-)!

Well let's get to John Lex, my new cover model for my website! I just posted his sneak peak and was so excited to do so, my sister-n-law (Whitney) has been patiently waiting to see how her sweetheart looks under my photographic microscope! So what do you think?? DO WE HAVE A MODEL ON OUR HANDS??!?! John Lex did a WONDERFUL JOB, as I wish I could have posted them all!!!!!!

If you don't know John Lex, he is a senior this year and an outstanding water skier. He is a member of the USA Olympic Water Ski Team, and has his own Private lake (Lake Kenerly) where he practices his three types of water ski events. He travels EVERYWHERE to water ski, and we're not talking Cherokee Lake here! He's a pro!

I was trying to figure out if he spells his name "jon" or "john" so I googled John lex Kenerly and found this entertaining video on u-tube and thought I would share the link so you can get a glimpse into how totally awesome of a skier he actually is! I WAS VERY IMPRESSED! Wow, I MEAN SUPER WOW!! Don't just watch the beginning, WATCH THE WHOLE THING...it gets better and better and better!!!!!! GO JL GO! :-)! Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwJg_jRPdIY

Obviously I wasn't the first to look up this video as it has been viewed close to 5,000 times! ;-)! I hope he didn't mind me sharing it....but it is really super cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, that's it for John Lex's blog post....hope you enjoy his sneak peak and the wild u-tube video! :-)!

Until Next time!

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment