Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Oscara Oh-Ten, Reminder on my Maternity Leave!

Hello Everyone!

This time we have the lovely Miss Oscara who is a senior this year....but before I go any further with Miss Oscara, if you need information on my maternity leave please refer several posts down to the post entitled "JTP Announcements" and hopefully this information can steer you in the right direction as far as knowing what my maternity leave "status" is and how it may affect you!

But for now, let's get back to Oscara who is my current sneak peak and just one gorgeous gal! I believe she is GSU bound (my Alma mater), and so I say, go Oscara go!! I LOVED the Statesboro life...........wish I could go back sometimes, but then I wouldn't be blessed with many of the GREAT things I have now...like my wonderful husband and a beautiful 2 year old daughter, and of course we can't forget the bun in the oven! :-)! This bun is right at three pounds right now!!! Believe it!

Oscara did EXCELLENT on her shoot....and was up for whatever I wanted, which I loved!!!! I just love it when seniors give me a chance to be creative, but then again I love when they show up with their own ideas too! Win-win. I believe I'll be seeing her back in the spring for photography with her new ride...........I mean, the girl was driving a brand new mustang this time, can't wait to see what she pulls up in, in the spring! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I hope you enjoy Oscara's sneak peak...I hate to cut this short but life in this computer chair isn't as comfortable as it once was with my "bun"!

Until Next time! :-)!

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment