Thursday, February 4, 2010

When is the Big Comeback?!?!

OK EVERYBODY!

So, you've been patiently waiting on my return, FOREVER it seems, and the time is FINALLY HERE!!!!!!! But is it REALLY??????????? You may soon find yourself staring at a NEW & IMPROVED Jenny Thomas Photography Website just around the corner, as I have been a busy little bee in MANY WAYS here recently, between babies and business, it's kind of going to be a crazy comeback!

We are right smack dab in the middle of Senior Season!! My favorite time of the year! Wait, it's always Senior Season for me. But the main thing is........I'm back, but in a limited kind of way. My babies come first. Absolute first..........and my new bundle of joy, Mr. Briggs Thomas, is just the sweetest, tenderest, oh so snugly soft, little sweet thing....and that Neely Nell, who could blame me?

So, with all that mushy-mush stuff out of the way, let's proceed.

Beginning March 1st, I will start back with shoots. I plan to ease into it slowly, booking a maximum of three days per a week (Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays only). I do have a waiting list that I will attempt to book first, but please don't wait until the last minute because sometimes I am booked weeks in advance. The VERY BEST way to contact me is through the contact section on my website.....email is much easier for me to refer back to. I'm not the fastest Voicemail checker in the county, I can go ahead and tell ya now.

If you are a 2010 Senior and you are banking on me to custom design your graduation invitations, (whether we have already shot or not) contact me now, so I can get you in the books. The whole invitation design/proof process take a couple of weeks per senior and the clock is tickin' with SO many seniors demanding artwork!

I am excited about all of the opportunities for 2010, and can't wait to get started! If you need to book an appointment, use the contact section on my website or send an email to me at jenny@jennythomasphotography.com. And then there's always the usual ring-a-ling @ 912.294.4544 (leave a message!)

Be prepared to pay your session fee ($60.00) and deposit toward prints (40.00) up front to reserve your date! That's a total of $100.00. I accept VISA and Mastercard, or you can mail a check through snail mail.

Get Excited! I'm BACK! (even Jake!).....he's tired of being furlowed.

Jenny!

Jenny Thomas Photography
jenny@jennythomasphotography.com
http://www.jennythomasphotography.com/
912.294.4544

No comments:

Post a Comment