Thursday, November 5, 2009

JTP Currently Closed for Maternity Leave

Well, it's that time!!!! November first came and went, (very quickly might I add) and though I still have a few loose ends to tie up, I am OFFICIALLY on maternity leave! :-)! I want to thank everyone for being so understanding as I grew, and grew, and grew....and grew a little bit more than I probably should have, but heck, this is the last baby, right??! :-)!

JTP is currently completely closed for photo shoots, artwork, and delivery until February 28th! HOWEVER.........if you need to book a wedding, please email for packages and pricing even while I'm out, because I know how frantic it can be reserving a date! (A friendly reminder that my wedding packages begin at 2000.00.)...........and now, back to the topic at hand: if my sweet bundle decides to welcome himself into this world a little sooner than expected or my recovery goes better than expected, we MAY be reopening a little earlier than February 28th! Just stay tuned into my blog posts for updated information!

If you have a question, the best way to contact me is through email: jenny@jennythomasphotography.com, and I will answer at my convenience....considering I'll be up all night for a while with a screaming baby!

Thanks to all for your patience and understanding!!! I look forward to working with you in the near future, as the waiting list is INSANE!!!! We'll get it done!!!!.................can't wait!!!


Jenny!

No comments:

Post a Comment