Thursday, October 29, 2009

Amy & Dwayne Tie The Knot!....Blog below this one concerning my Maternity Leave

Well, Well, Well...........didn't know I had it in me, did ya??

So you thought I was so pregnant that I wasn't going to squeeeeeeeeeeeeeze in one last event before my maternity leave did ya???? WELL YOU THOUGHT WRONG!! Because the only thing that was sqeeeeeeezing, was me and my extra large pregnant belly between the isles photographing Dwayne and Amy! That's right, they finally tied the knot! :-)!!!!!!

What was so crazy about this whole thing......Amy and I booked this event LONG before I knew I was going to be bringing a sweet little bundle into this world...and calling it quits wasn't an option for me as Amy is a good friend and I knew this would be a wedding to rock your socks off! Between the live band, PJ, (that's right...PJ, not DJ, long story)........and my continuous hope that the reenactment of the "wedding isle dance" music would start to play pre-ceremony (as found on youtube, and at this link: http://www.jkweddingdance.com/) ..........it was all around a GLORIOUS event! :-)! I couldn't have asked for a better way to make my exit from the photography stage and into maternity!

Of course, I always have to end with a bang, right? And why not come back with a bang? JTP will have a whole new look, a whole new style, and a whole new "presence" (mind ya) upon my return....I just can't wait!

I hope you enjoy the sneak peak....it may be up for a while considering I'm going to be taking my leave, but you'll get used to it! :-) In the mean time, thanks to everyone who helped to make Amy and Dwayne's photographic wedding dreams come true....and thanks to my lovely assistant Jake who has now been furlowed because of my largeness, poor thing! We'll be back! Don't forget about us!

Until next time!
Jenny!

No comments:

Post a Comment