Monday, October 19, 2009

JTP Announcements Concerning my Maternity Leave

Hi Everyone!!!

I need to make a few "announcements" of sorts as I realize that this baby isn't getting any smaller (and evidently, I'm not either!!!)! I probably get three of four emails a day requesting appointments......and have had to turn away so many! (it hurts me, I promise!!)

Ok, So here's the SCOOP: As of RIGHT NOW, I am on a semi-maternity leave from Jenny Thomas Photography. I am no longer booking photo shoots until I return from maternity leave, however I WILL BE available for contact, by phone or email between October 1st and November 1st. (912.294.4544 or jenny@jennythomasphotography.com) During this time, I will be taking orders, completing artwork, selling proofs, designing graduation invitations for seniors that I have already photographed, and making last minute deliveries.

From November 1st until the end of February, Jenny Thomas Photography will be COMPLETELY closed for maternity leave. I will be returning to the photography scene when I'm finished with my maternity leave, however, I will have a limited number of available weekday bookings. First come, First serve......deposit and session fee holds your spot! Please continue to check my blog for updated JTP information, as I MAY decide to return a little earlier than expected.

I REALLY encourage seniors not to wait until the last minute to book, ESPECIALLY if you are interested in custom graduation invitations, which have been a hot topic around these parts. Senior shoots should be scheduled for March and April....May is cutting it close in regards to invitation design.

On a side note, when I do begin booking in the spring: ********Serious inquiries only. When you call to book an appointment, please be prepared to pay your session and deposit up front, and also be prepared to pay for your order within a week of viewing proofs. I reserve the right to cancel appointments if deposits have not been received within one week, and I also reserve the right to completely delete all digital images if an order has not been placed or payment received within the specified time frame.

I have been very blessed this past year to have so many wonderful clients and make so many new friends! I look forward to many wonderful things/adventures in the next year and I hope that I can be of service to those who are looking for something that is simply DIFFERENT! ;-)!In the meantime, I hope this JTP announcement can steer you in the direction that you need to go in as far as your photography needs. Don't hesitate to call or email...email is best! :-)

THANKS!

Jenny

Jenny Thomas Photography
jenny@jennythomasphotography.com
912.294.4544

No comments:

Post a Comment