Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Kelli Girl Senior 2010 & Maternity Leave Information

Hello Everyone!

These sneak peaks are rolling out like water off of a duck's back!

Two more to go and THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!! Maternity Leave here I come! :-)! For more information concerning my maternity leave, please view the post immediately below this one for a teeny tiny bit of info, and for even more detailed information, view the post entitled JTP Announcements!

OK! Now that we have that out of the way, let's get to Miss Kelli! She is a senior this year and was alot of fun to photograph! We went a little ways down the road and found one location that offered so many different opportunities for a great shoot! :-) I guess I must first explain that Kelli is headed toward the medical field and plans to be a sonographer! HOW COOL IS THAT?! I need a sonographer at this very moment to see what this wild-child is doing in my belly! He's kicking and punting in there as I type! I think he's tired of this computer chair.

Regardless, I think it was so cool that she wanted to be photographed in a career kind of way.......the last girl I had pull this off wants to be a cosmetologist, and it's just going to be neat to look back one day and see where it all began! :-)! There probably aren't pictures of me with a camera anywhere, because I made everybody and everything my victims............especially dogs and cows. They didn't complain about being too close!!!!!!!!!!!! (it seemed to be a common complaint in the days of my wild Kodak wind-up cameras!!! Everybody would holler, why are so close to my face with that camera!!!!!!!!!! My grandaddy taught me how to frame a shot, I could even do it in style with a wind-up. We had wild college pictures, OK, just ask Bess)!

Anyway, I just loved her colors.........the girl looks good in the pinks and purples and what a beautiful skin tone! I must also give a shout out to her paparazzi. I mean she showed up with at least EIGHT people watching her......the biggest JTP Entourage YET........and still pulled off a successful, natural shoot! :-)! I think they all had lots of fun! Kelli is friends with Montana and Morgan, my last two sneak peaks........and they were both there too.........I mean, we might as well all just move in together.

Alright, I hope you enjoyed Kelli's sneak peak.....................and I hope she and you love them! Next up will be Miss Amanda Vice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you guess what animal we shot around??!? You'll have to wait, sorry! :-)!

Until Next time!

Jenny!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. There aren't pictures of you because all of your pictures are called "JENNY PICTURES!" haha!!

    ReplyDelete