Thursday, October 8, 2009

Amanda: Horse Kissing and Gnats!

Hello Everyone! :-)!

So after carefully reviewing Miss Amanda's sneak peak that I just ever-so-freshly posted, I realized that I was partial to "moment" shots today!!!??? Is it the motherly hormones flowing to my brain that made me want to post these moments? Um, probably more of my insane Oreos and milk addiction and what the contents of those orange and black cookies are doing to my brain! It's making me do weird things. Speaking of motherly hormones, before I move on....if you need information concerning my maternity leave please refer several posts down to the post entitled "JTP Announcements", that should set you straight! :-)

Amanda had SO MANY great shots, some, with her beautiful smile...but after narrowing it down, for some reason, these were some of my fav's. It is so weird how I can favor beautiful smiles on one day, "attitude" like Stevie's on another day............and then just go for "moments" today. So.......as you may notice, Amanda's sneak peak reflects a sincere, sweet, beautiful, and kind girl..........and here we have: Amanda. That's her! I have actually known Amanda for several years and her brother Kyle..............most accurately described as a MESS, and I must say.....I have really enjoyed being around them both! Amanda is a senior this year.......a dancer, a guitarist, and a horse kisser. Wait..........she's kissing her horse OK, she loves her horse! :-) She just HAD to have that shot so I had to include it! :-)!

Regardless of horse-kissing or playing a guitar out in snake-infested weeds............Amanda did fantabulous, and was just a pleasure to photograph! I would like to give a special shout out to her horse............................her name is Jenny. HOW CONVENIENT!!!!!!!! A personal "FAV" of mine! And I'd also like to thank Amanda's mother Lori for the gnat-reflecting face and body wipes for Jake and myself. We practically bathed in them, and eventually we survived, all while having a wild and fun time as usual. I think that was the fastest I was physically able to waddle to my car to flee from the gnats.

Only swallowed three. It was a good day! :-)

Until Next time!

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment