Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Miss Montana!....Maternity Leave Info too!

Hey Everyone! Two Posts, two days....I'm on a sleep-deprived roll here! :-)!

Before I get started on Miss Montana, please note that I am no longer accepting bookings for photo shoots until AFTER I return from maternity leave on March 1st. I am now ONLY currently open for artwork, editing, ordering, and graduation invitation design until November 1st, and then I will be on FULL leave until my return! (sorry! I'm about to POP from pregnancy!!!!!!! What do you expect??!) If you need more information, please refer several posts down to the post entitled "JTP Announcements", as this information may affect you! :-)!

Now, back to Miss Montana! :-)! Montana is of course a SENIOR this year........................seniors, seniors, seniors.....have I photographed the whole class of oh-ten yet??!?!? And she was GREAT at following my lead as we shot in three different locations down town. She was accompanied by Morgan, the other current sneak peak....and how was I to know during all of this booking that I would put two friends on the same week! On top of that you will also get to see another friend of theirs, Kelli!! I imagine this group of friends sitting around the table at school saying, OK, I'll get my mom to call Jenny, you get your mom to call jenny...........it worked out perfectly if this is even what happened, but then again it's late and my imagination is running wild here! Regardless, I think it's unique to photograph friends.......and I'm so glad that I was given the opportunity to do it before my feet swell to the point of n0 return.

Anyway, Montana is an awesome swimmer..........she has been swimming Varsity for three years, and this will be her fourth! Quiet an accomplishment. I wish I could go swimming in a sea of oreos and milk right now.........this pregnant woman is hungry! Why do I keep getting off of topic???! Mrs. Eckle, I'm sorry!!!!! Betty Ham Benner.........I know you know me very well.........please don't critique my English like you did my outfit at the Homecoming parade. You ham you. Almost a decade later and I'm still scared of my high school English teachers who I LOVED and STILL LOVE!

Alright, I guess I better wrap this up because this post is going nowhere fast with hunger and my sudden urge to go eat oreos and milk! Montana did great..............she's gorgeous, that's all you need to know! :-)!

Had fun!

Jenny!

No comments:

Post a Comment