Monday, October 5, 2009

Morgan and Reminder on Maternity Leave!!!!!!

Hi Everyone!

This time we have the lovely Miss Morgan, but before I continue may I remind you that I am no longer booking appointments due to my maternity leave which began on October 1st (for photo shoots only), but will continue to do artwork, invitation design, and ordering until November 1st! Many of you want to know my maternity status and how it may affect you, and that was the "quick" run down. For more detailed information please scroll a few posts down to the post entitled "JTP Announcements". I plan to return the photography scene around March 1st, and I will begin booking appointments around that date! If you have questions, please feel free to shoot me an email via the contact section of my website! (this is the BEST way to contact me!)

*****A side note: Trust me, it's very difficult for me to turn people away!!!!!!! It hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have this weird inner desire to make people happy......and I love to please, so I am having a hard time dealing with the fact that I have to slow down!!! Regardless, I'll be back!

In the mean time, lets get back to Morgan, after all, I entitled this crazy post after her FIRST, and then my maternity announcement! :-)!

Morgan is a senior this year and when she walked up....that smile............she just glowed! :-)! I knew we would have a GREAT session! What I loved about her shoot was the fact that she wanted to be photographed around planes, so we made the trek to the airport and got some great shots around some great plans, and the coloring was absolutely beautiful! Morgan plans to go to GSU and then transfer to SCAD to train to be a photographer and I think that is just GREAT! :-)! She is definitely picking a fun area! I forgot to ask what "type" of photography she was interested in....but went on to explain, that I guess I've kind of turned into mainly a senior photographer......but I love it. I really started out more interested in families and babies....but found my "knack" elsewhere! I just love working with seniors like Morgan, because they're all so unique, different, they listen well, and they are just up for anything! :-)!

There were many wonderful shots, but I had to narrow it down for her sneak peak! Can't wait for her to see them all........and the next sneak peak is a good buddy of hers, so hopefully I can get them posted together! :-)! Jake and I really had a fun time........the weather was perfect, and for me being so pregnant....I couldn't have asked for a better temp!!!!!! WHY COULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN LIKE THAT THE PAST THREE MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well! Hope you enjoy Morgan's sneak peak!

Had fun!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment