Saturday, June 13, 2009

Brody B!!!!!!!

Well this week I FINALLY had the opportunity to photograph Little Mr. Brody Bowen! This is actually my second time following him around...and each time I conclude that he's SO CUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTE!!! We've been trying to get his one year pictures completed between rain and my preggo sickness........so FINALLY we found a hot-almost rainy day that worked BEAUTIFULLY!!!!!

So....what do you think of Brody and the tie? I think he looks like a little 80's baby.........love it! We cruised around in their boat (nice boat, ay???!) and got some great shots out at my old stomping grounds, cherokee lake. We should just pack up and move back out there, we are basically there every weekend anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Brody is a lake regular anyway........and his mom REALLY wanted to have him photographed on a boat because she was photographed on a boat as a child...and I couldn't agree...these were fun. I love stuff like this! Brody if you're reading this, Neely wanted to tell you hey and that her favorite is of you in the chair, that's why it made it to the home page on my site. Neely told me to. She started giggling when that picture came on my screen!

Ok, I've got to cut this short....photographing Rachel Bilbrey's wedding in just a little bit....and oh yeah before I forget...I'm now ONLY trying to do weekday shoots since I'm out of school and NEVER GOING BACK.....most of you didn't know I was a middle school teacher a few short days ago, did ya? That's why I've had such a wild schedule here recently!! Anyway, I want to reserve the weekends for time with my family....that's so important to us!

Ok Brody, had fun...the girls will be after you now cutie....wait, they already were!!

Jenny

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the one of Brody with the tie and sunglasses! Oh he is too precious! Does Neely have a boyfriend??? LOL

    ReplyDelete