Monday, June 1, 2009

Lanier's Rock the Lens!!!

Hello Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This time it's the Lanier's LARGE family shoot that's taking all the glory on my site right now...........it was so much FUN!! First of all, this is a shoot that emerged from another shoot! Remember baby MIA? The cute, precious, just so sweet little girl that I photographed a few months back? MIA couldn't take it...she wanted me to come and shoot again, but this time....the ENTIRE family!

In a related story, have you ever had a "small world" situation in which you run into or encounter people who know other people that you know, and you just think there is no way that the world is small enough for your people to know their people? Was that a run-on Mr. Eckle? ANYWAY, that's how this shoot was: there were TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Small world situations within this story, and this entire shoot took place in STERLING, GA.....not Jesup, so I really didn't know anybody very good except for Mia's Fam!

FIRST, Mia's dad, MARK went to college somewhere that's not here with my first cousin ERICA who is from Warner Robins. Ole Erica was checking out my site, she sees baby Mia....and she's like, WAIT THAT'S MARK!!!!!!!!!! Everytime she comes to Jesup she would talk about her friend Mark and about some soup or something.........I now know her friend Mark from an entirely un-soup-related situation. Small world.

AND THEN................during this shoot as I was riding in the car with Mark's Mom, she asked me what my maiden name was, and I told her and she was like, "Do you know Tim Tyre"...........and I could have slapped my knee. Tim Tyre is my daddy's brother who lives on the ISLAND, and takes care of the pharmacy needs of her parents...........SMALL WORLD. Jesup/Sterling....I guess we're hand in hand.

OK, so enough of that. So this shoot was actually put together by Mark's sister and Mia's aunt.....Jennifer Lanier. She's the gorgeous lady with the sweet puppy in the picture, and I thought it was SO nice of her to coordinate an entire large shoot like this for her family. I always say (seriously without plugging what I do)..... "pictures are priceless"........she must feel it too.

There was 1.5 million shots from this shoot, only because with that many people I just couldn't stop, there were photographic situations in every corner at their LOVELY plantation home....which was over TWO HUNDRED years old! Now that's neat! ;-)!

Well, I hope you have enjoyed the sneak peak...........proofs will be ready soon for the ENTIRE family! I hope you love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAD FUN!

jenny

2 comments:

  1. Even smaller world... you should've asked some of those folks if they owned a camper!!! haha! Mama said they are customers! :-) "its a small world after all.."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny ALL your photos are great. Just found the site and i am blown away. Keep up the good work. Congrats on #2.

    ReplyDelete