Tuesday, June 23, 2009

From One Preggo Lady to Another: Haley

Well hello everyone!

I didn't forget about Haley!!!! I wasn't being lazy!!!............Well, I must say that LAZY isn't the word! It's NON-STOP BUSY!!!! (with a few more couch breaks!) My new life as a stay at home mom/part time photographer has been EVERYTHING that I have dreamed of since starting my business last November!!!!

I have stayed up late, late, late, late into the nights working on this business to ensure that I would be successful........and now that my teaching gig is finally over, I must pat myself on the back, I FINALLY MADE IT!!!!!!! I can breath easy.....well, until baby number TWO gets here! (The beginning of December for those of you who are wondering)!

Well, this past week I had the opportunity to photograph Haley and her husband Kerry on their anniversary.........but not anniversary shots, MATERNITY SHOTS! ;-)! They are expecting a little baby boy, and Haley was looking for something different!

When I first got there, and Haley got out of the car, I could only LAUGH.......ummmmmmm, I am 16 weeks preggo, she's somewhere in the 30 weeks preggo.............I SWARE OUR BELLIES WERE THE SAME SIZE!! It just cracked me up.........she was GORGEOUS for a preggo lady, her face, her arms didn't look pregnant....why wasn't I dealt that deck of cards??!!!!! She looks like a model!!! I was SO glad that I could capture this special time for them.........because it won't be long and she'll be joining the fleet of sleepless/wild haired mom's like me. Ok, minus the wild hair.....my hair is the hair that's wild, and everybody knows it. It got ESPECIALLY wild that day in that salty ocean air! Not attaching a picture of THAT MESS!

Ok, so we had a great time, got some great shots...............can't wait for the baby to get here (NO NAME YET!) but when he does I'll be dealing out some fine baby photography!

Had fun! Hope you like them!!!!

JENNY

3 comments:

  1. Since I'm the only one that comments...i feel like this is my blog too... I think those picture of Haley were ALL that they were cracked up to be! If that made any sense... (its summertime... I dont have to think right now!) You picked some absolulely beautiful places and you are right about Haley being a preggo model! She is pretty pregnant... lets hope I dont inherit Sandy's genes on that one! I hear she was one that looked like she was having triplets! haha! Sorry Mom! I can't wait to see what else you have cooked up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so behind on my commenting myself...I am busy, busy, busy! You are beautiful Jenny pregnant or not...your baby just must need extra cushion as did mine...only mine stuck...I know you will not have this problem. Yes, Haley is, as always, a beautiful person and just glowing with her little belly. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete