Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Out of Towner Takes the Stage!!

Well, did you think I quit doing photography??!?! Every girl needs a vacation, but I NEEEEEEDED a vacation so bad after the wild end-0f-year senior surge and graduation invitation wildness, and then PROM. You seniors have been SO GOOD TO ME!! I LOVE SENIORS!!!! They're my fav...they're up for anything!! We had an amazing vacation, and now I am back and rejuvinized. Is that a word Mrs. Eckle?

Well, you might have saw my current sneak peak and thought WHO IS THAT!??!??!?!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No, she's not from Jesup....she's from HAZELHURST, so quit whipping out that WCHS yearbook!!!!!!!! She is kin of a kin.....her name is Annilyne, and this was my SECOND time photographing her. She was actually at the prom shoot, attending as a date to a WCHS Senior........and after all was said and done that evening, my BFF Heather and I were discussing how beautiful the seniors were....and Annilyne was Heather's pick!!! Heather just kept saying did you see that girl??!?! Did you see the girl with the blonde hair, she was a KNOCK OUT!! So Annilyne had already struck this small town with her beauty and made a lasting impression!

We had so much fun on the shoot, as her Mom Cindy attended with us, and we laughed and had a good time through the sweat and lack of my handy ladder. Only Jenny Thomas would have to use a folding chair to stand in for a photo shoot. Vacation took my ladder, OK??

Alright, well ya'll post your comments about gorgeous Annilyne and you better BELIEVE the sneak peaks are about to start rolling because all of those waiting for me to return from vacation are booked UP for the next three weeks!

Also, if you haven't heard...........IT'S A BOY!!!!! :-)! My life is complete: Husband, daughter, and son! Get excited!! :-)!

HAD FUN!
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. LOL, life is just good (besides you being in need of vacation...I totally understand) I mean your mail box is on the mend and...I had heard about your boy! I think that is awesome...Jade makes a good boy name too, it works. Love the new sneak peek! Now get to work woman we need more, more, more:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I thnk she's beautiful!!! The pics were GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete