Saturday, July 25, 2009

Lauren Models her way to 2010

Well..........when is the last time I've had to post three sneak peaks in a row?? I don't know, but it sure is fun to watch THREE at one time!!! Next week, I'll have FOUR shoots.....................so we'll probably be having a quadruple feature!!!!! :-)!

Well THIS TIME it's LAUREN! She's going to start her senior year in a few short weeks, and she was LOVELY to photograph. I actually met Lauren at my prom shoot, where she was accompanied by Mr. Grayson Thomas....a local favorite of mine, who is ALSO a senior this year. I can't believe how old I'm getting!!!!

What I LOVED LOVED LOVED about Lauren's shoot was that they absolutely did not care where we went, what we did.........they left it all up to me!!!!!!!!!!! I hope they like them, haha!! Anyway, we really did have a big time. We were accompanied by her lovely Mother, Mr. Seth Groover (another victim of mine) and also had guest appearances by two other ladies, one of which I will be photographing next week: Miss Kara Forester. Another Prom victim. They just keep coming back for more!!!

I would like to say that Lauren was ESPECIALLY wonderful at letting us shoot in malaria infested tires, and emerged with over fifty mosquito bites........not going back there again!!!! We were swatting, jumping, and smiling at the same time. It was insanity at it's finest....as there were millions of mosquito's still in my SUV the next morning. I hope you don't catch Malaria............or I hope my preggo self doesn't either for that matter!

Anyway, Lauren was such an easy model...she just looks like she needs to be in a GAP commercial. Somebody call them right now, and oh yeah...........Thanks for your help SETH!!!!! You are A#1. I think you just put Jake to shame. Jake, you know you're awesome!!!

Ok, had fun..............but fun spelled backwards is "nuf"! Until next time!

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment