Friday, July 24, 2009

Hannah Was just SO EXCITED

So here's your next sneak peak, her name is Miss Hannah Jones and she was SO EXCITED to finally get to be a victim of my wild talent.........she just went on and on about how she would look at my site all of the time and she couldn't believe that SHE was finally going to be on it!!!!!!!............my victim is what I call it!! :-)! j/k!

She's putting me to work here!

She was so funny, and I just laughed right along with her and her buddy that came along.............because there was a big difference between her serious looks, smirks, fake smiles, and laughs.......her facial expression changes at the drop of a dime just tickled all of us!

We went to some crazy places and I just loved the fact that she was up for anything, that's when my shoots go the best. I usually have this vision in my mind of what I want the shot to look like...........and then I put it to reality......and she was just an easy model to work with! ;-)!

Well, seniors........I guess I'll go ahead and announce to the rest of ya.........if you want me to do your senior pictures you need to call me NOW............due to my pregnancy I will have limited bookings beginning in October, very rare will I work in November, and then I plan to be on maternity leave until 12 weeks after the first of December............SO, if you want your senior pictures done, you better catch me before I have TWO babies...because spring will also be very scarce.........and I know that's the time for graduation invitation design, so it's just best for us to go ahead and do it, go ahead and design the grad cards before Christmas, and go ahead and be done.............my life as a mother/mother-to-be/wife/photographer/slave to laundry and dishes is a wild one.....I just don't want anyone to miss out! I know there are alot of procrastinators out there, and this year is most certainly different from last year because of the call of motherhood! :-)!

Alright, I'm glad that I could finally announce that instead of just spreading it by word of mouth! Had fun Hannah! Hope you love them!

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment