Monday, May 25, 2009

Judit's Graduating....and she's georgeous!

Well, I didn't think we were ever going to get this shoot finished between the rain and wild small town traffic, but Judit's shoot was beautiful!!!! :-)! She is absolutely gorgeous, and I just loved so many of her shots..........I basically closed my eyes and picked which ones to use for the sneak peak because she was so photogenic it was almost impossible for me to sit there and pick and choose!

Judit is a senior this year and I met her on one of my crazy ventures..............I believe I had actually gone to the bank to get change for my WCHS tennis shoot......and she was working at the bank! She said, are you a photographer....and I said, YES! Why don't I show you my prom ad.......so I pulled it out and before I could turn around she wanted to book for her senior pictures!

Judit wants to be a cosmetologist.........going to cosmetology school so we had some fun shots with her straighting iron, curling iron, etc....but I thought I might confuse people if I put those in the sneak peak, so you can imagine the fun we had with those.......and between the rain drops we finally made it. The wild thing that happened...her umbrella got caught in the racks on top of my SUV and I thought I was going to have to drive around with a hot pink umbrella on my car all the way back to Jesup. It never fails, something crazy happens to me on every shoot.

Anyway, I wanted to get these up for her so you can check out just a SAMPLE of the shots we did currently under my sneak peak...........Had fun!!!!!!!!! :-)!

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment