Monday, May 11, 2009

Jordan Maxey: Senior 09! Oh Yeah! :-)!

Ok, so I've had three new sneak peaks in the past week or so without blogs attached to them, and I apologize about that...........however, we all know my preggo problem! Good news though, I must say that as of yesterday I kind of started feeling a LITTLE better............2nd trimester is almost here!!!!!! ;-)!

So I guess I'll pick back up with bloggin' about my shoot with Jordan Maxey, who is a senior.........but only for a few more days! Can you believe that school is almost out,.......... she'll be off to school before we can turn around!! Jordan was so sweet, and very understanding of why I was green colored during the photo shoot..........and we had a good time! On my way to meet her, I noticed the car show in the Star Hardees parking lot, and when I ran the idea by her....she wanted to do it! So, it was my first time taking a senior to an "event" to do the photography, and you would have thought that I was a celebrity photographer, and she a celebrity!! Everybody was looking and watching us, and were very interested in what we were doing!!!! They were volunteering their cars left and right! Am I crazy??! I guess the answer is YES!

A car-enthusiast wanted to know why I didn't pose her by his hunk of metal...........just couldn't pick them all! :-)! We were welcomed though, and we had a good time! We also ran into another model of mine, Miss Erica Goober and her boyfriend Patrick who I just love so much......and we had a good visit!!!

Before I left, Jordan said something that made me laugh.....she told me she hoped my "vomiting" gets better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like something crazy I would tell somebody!!!!!! She was so funny, real, and just plain SWEET!! Wait a minute, I think she told me she got voted SWEETEST as her high school superlative. I can see it.

OK, well I hope to pick back up soon. I feel like I'm a million miles behind with my preggo sickness, but at least I got through the graduation invitation rush OK. Also ran into a fan over the weekend, Mrs. Holly Lane from my Davidson and Lane family shoot, they are such a beautiful family. I think I was green colored when I ran into them in Longhorn, with all the "food smells"!!! Can't handle those very well!!!

Oh yeah, speaking of "picking back up", Avery Coleman needed to change his photo shoot date, so I haven't actually done his photography yet (it's on my calendar like it's already past)...but I can't wait.......he is too sweet as well, and the Wayne Co. High Homecoming king! Go Avery go! I'll call you!

OK, y'all have a good one! Had fun Jordan!!! Hope you didn't get maleria from the misquito attack!!! Until next time!

jenny

2 comments:

  1. Jenny I am so glad you are starting to feel better, i was kinda thinking about coming to see you tomorrow. ill check with you first... and the car show well i say thats free props and it makes those people feel good about their cars!!so 2 or maybe 3 good things into one!!!!!I miss you, and I love you and Neely and Adam.. and we were on Jekyll Island at the 'club Sunday for Mothers Day brunch and missed seeing my other children, William, Laurie and wills... I would have been so excited I had my camera and everything!!!Papa told Heather I'd take a picture of anything....I told him you had to have memories, he said I didn't need them I had him, but I didn't fall for that one!!! Oh yes Heather did come late sat nite, and went home after brunch, she did go to church with me too...it was nice, and Dani and Jesse were their, with Meme and Papa...We missed you...next year we'll have to take your gang!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I forgot I LOVE YOU!!!!!AUNT SANDEE and I liked little Maxey's pics, (I know her mama)!!

    ReplyDelete