Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Dancin' and A Shootin' and a Farmin'!

Some of you have had your teeth set since last Thursday...for a new shoot of course! I will have you to know that you can un-set those badboys and set-tle into a new sneak peak right now! Today I had a 1/4th of a shoot and a brand new shoot......both of which were really different!!!

First, I went to a dance studio and photographed Kristen doing her dances and stretches.........and boy is she AWESOME! Did you know that I've never even been able to do a cartwheel??? I'm so sad. Go Kristen Go!!!

Next I went out to the Boone Farm (not to be confused with Boones Farm, wink wink) to capture "easter" pictures!!! Tonya and David have a lovely crowd of children, Ivey, Jameson, and Cole.........and also family pets that I've gotten to know over the last several months (Rainbow the dog being my fav!!) and these kids have the BEST personalities EVER! They are so DARLING!!This is my second time photographing their family and I always have a great time! Tonya is an AMAZING scrapbooker.....and you should see their whole farm. I sware, it's straight out of a magazine. I love EVERYTHING about it!!!!!

Well, I guess that's all for now.....join the "stalkeratizi" (to follow and comment on my blog) if you like! Had fun guys! -jenny

3 comments:

  1. Boones farm wine is pretty good. I can't beleive Rainbow is your fav.. not even close for me.. You rock Jenny.. I really can't wait to see all of the photos.. but i am not rushing you.. i know you have a little one and that is more important.. Had a great time yesterday... Looking forward to more photo sessions..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... I'm a lookin' and I'm a likin' what I see... you took some good pictures of the fam... and that tiny dancer she's a good one too! :-) I have to agree with Tonya about Rainbow. Sorry. Raegan is better. Now.. I'm ready to see the next one!!! :-) oh and I may even want to buy some of those of the family! They ARE the cutest kids on this side of the W-C...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rainbow is my favorite because I'm entertained by the "thought process" behind naming a dog "rainbow". It just cracks me up, it's just too cute!!! I also think it's just so funny how Cole and Jameson act like it's normal for me to come out and do their photography, ask me to hold the cat while they open gates, and just say the funniest things....all three kids are too tender, I feel like I'm their aunt. Can I be their aunt?? :-)!

    ReplyDelete