Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A New Addition to My Website

Hey Everybody........Jenny here, and it's official, I've decided that I am going to be a "blogger". Oh yeah!! Watch out! I'm excited!!!!

I'm doing this:

  • For those fans who stalk my site daily, waiting for the next sneak peak to pop up
  • For those who send 50 emails telling me they love this one, that one, wait.....no...THIS ONE!

And also to connect the experience to the photography!!! That sounded fancy! Feel free to become a "follower" and leave comments!! It doesn't have to be for your shoot.

Look for more to come as I add weekly to comment on my shoots (we usually have a wild time).......!! All images and photo shoots that are referenced can be found on my website: http://www.jennythomasphotography.com/. Sorry, I won't be posting images on this blog........not that kind of girl. I go all out with FLASH PLAYER on my site, OH YEAH, that's the way I do it! :-)!

GET READY! -I'm on the NETTTT! :-)! -Jenny

3 comments:

  1. ok...guilty as charged... I am a stalker of your website...but its only because your work is amazing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are going to have to get a restraining order against me. Also, could you please get busy taking pictures on a faster bases, I am somewhat impatient waiting on the next sneak peek...Thanks for handling that for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya'll are so crazy!!! Restraining order's? How much would that set me back? I think I need TWO now. Just kidding!! ;-)! I love when people leave me comments!! Keep em' coming!! :-)!

    ReplyDelete