Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Two Seniors! One Weekend!!

This weekend I had the chance to photograph two very unique seniors!!! Ethan Stanfield and Anthony Teague!!! Do you think they look like models??!??! My friendly "sneak peak chasers" think so!!! I am all about a guitar and railroad track weekend!!!!

Ethan was up first.......we had a really good time. The old farm house is actually a piece of his family history and it's going to be tore down soon, so it was so unique/cool/special all at the same time. The old red truck used to be his daddy's, and that bmx bike...."wicked awesome" as Jordi Boyette says......I just loved it! And Ethan can really rock the guitar too. He had a big fan base watching his shoot......and a shoutout is in order for Ty, Terri Lynn, and Claire for help with the ladder and my crazy camera bag!! Somebody tell Claire to quit growing up, she's making me feel old. I had a great time guys.....here is something special that Ty sent me (Ethan's Mom):

"Let me just say....YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! As our kids grow older and we begin to have "seperate" busy lives of our own, we begin to miss the simple smiles, happy moments of them being nothing but themselves, no worries, no hurries, etc. You have forever captured that perfectly in your work. Thank you so much....you are amazingly gifted and I can't wait to see the rest!!!"

How special!! I sware she wrote it, NO I DIDNT CHANGE IT!!! You make me feel good! Thanks Ty!

And then I had some Sunday Fun with "Mr. T", senior Anthony Teague!!! He's a basketball player I tell ya! And boy are the ladies in love with his shots by the railroad cars!!! Natural modeling ability.......he didn't need my prods, pokes, or suggestions...he took control and laid out some great shots! Wait, has he done this before? We had a fun time...!!

I would like to thank my lovely senior assistant, Mr. Jake Raye Phillips for his ladder-holding abilities and comfortableness (is that a word??) in showing up to work with me with sand all over his entire body from playing beach volleyball in somebody's backyard minutes before. LOVED IT! Appreciate it, now go get a shower Jake!!

Midweek Photo shoot coming up....get your teeth set!

-jenny

4 comments:

  1. JENNY!!! This is toooooo much!!! Only You!!! And I'm Lovin' It!!! It's so "fancy"! You are the BEST!!!!
    Les

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sneak peak chaser if I aint ever seen one!!! I loved the new ones... When am I gonna see new pictures of WILLS?!? I need to see some pictures of this new BABAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its true!!! I said it... I meant it...

    All of the pictures are so special to me! I just finished submitting my order and let me tell you....those were some hard decisions!!! There was much deliberation going on tonight over at the Surrency "big table"...lol
    You set out to create pieces of art....you succeeded...above and beyond gurl!!!!

    and one more thing...Claire says you BETTER still be doing this when SHE gets to be a senior. I told her don't rush it!!! :-)
    Thanks again!!!! Ty (Ethan's mom)
    :-)

    ReplyDelete