Sunday, March 29, 2009

Jordan GIVEN it up for the Camera!

Hello Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boy did we have CRAZY CRAZY rain Saturday night!!??...it made me wonder "weather" or not we would be able to shoot Jordan Given's senior pictures today!!! Glad we did!! I sported a fine pair holy jeans and and a t-shirt because I knew that I was about to end up on the wet ground at some point, but it wasn't too bad!! :-)!!

Jordan is a SENIOR this year, and he was so super cool to photograph.....you see, Mr. Given was named "Best Dressed" by his senior class, and I didn't doubt it for one second. He gives my lovely assistant Jake Phillips a run for his money in the personality department as well!!! I bet the ladies love him!!! He made me laugh so much, and I loved when his eyes lit up at the thought of wearing a BOW tie with his grad robe, instead of a regular tie!! The boy has taste, OK. He is an avid golfer and a volunteer fire fighter, and he and his Mom, Reagan were so much fun to photograph.

I learned several golfing terms......and witnessed some wild celebratory golf gesturing upon putting the ball into the hole......and I would say all in all we had a great time!!

I would like to give a big shout out to Miss Jordi Boyette and Mr. Jake Phillips for the assistance and entertainment during the shoot. They are both "wicked awesome" (the slang they taught me)........and I would also like to give a shout out to the lovely family who pulled up on the golf cart poking fun with Jordan....CALL ME!

Alright, enough.........need to get this sneak peak posted! Check it out, www.jennythomasphotography.com !

Until next time!!!
-Jenny

1 comment: