Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Servin' it up with the TENNIS TEAM!!

Wooooooooo Weee!! We had a wild time today at the tennis courts.........and the kids did AMAZING!!!! I couldn't have asked for a better group OR better weather!!!!! Aside from my insane description of directions on how to do the "Andy Roddick" pose, (see, even sounds confusing...) there were no problems besides wild hair do's that we had to slick down a little!!!!! I appreciate the assistance from several students who helped with marker boards and hair-difficulties! My usual lovely assistant, Mr. Jake Phillips, was actually IN this shoot..........so I had to depend on the kindness of strangers. THANKS GUYS!! WE'RE NOT STRANGERS ANYMORE! :-)!

This was actually my first time EVER photographing a sports team, and given the right lighting, I'm up for it again!!! I love how they all coordinated with each other....JV, let's talk later. haha.

Today was also SENIOR DAY and the last home game for the WCHS Seniors, and it was so tender. They did a senior walk, and little tear drops fell, but they are off to bigger and better places in a short 40 days!!!!!!!!!! Thank you to all of my new customers, as I will begin working on your orders ASAP, and I would especially like to thank Mrs. Julia Burch, President of the Tennis Booster's for coordinating and scheduling this photographic event! It was WONDERFUL!

In a few days I will have ALL of the GROUP proofs ready for viewing by tennis members and their parents, as you will receive the proofing password from Mrs. Julia Burch! It's not too late to order, so if you would like to order, just call me and we can get that going for you!!!

Anyway, I'm going to purchase myself a WCHS TENNIS T-SHIRT as soon as possible, I'M A FAN!!! :-)! Had fun guys!! :-)!

-Jenny!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED THESE PICTURES! i just wish we could go back in time and do this for the WCHS softball teams with struckoff!
    P.S. Buy me a tennis t-shirt too! i'll pay you back! (medium)

    ReplyDelete