Sunday, April 5, 2009

Calling all ENGAGED COUPLES!

Well, after cancelling BOTH photo shoots this weekend because of my FLU bug, (which trust me, bothered me from one end to another, because I am not a cancelling kind of gal)I had a little time to sit back and analyze my website from one end to another, and I just realized that I haven't shot an engagement session in a long time!!! It's been senior after senior for a while now, because it's that senior "season" I tell ya, and it has been SO MUCH FUN!! I just LOVE photographing seniors!! They are up for anything!!

BUT, I found myself asking: Where are the engaged couples??!?! Are they scared of my locations?!??! Do they think I'll bite??!? Are the guys just not feeling the vibe to drop down on one knee and pop the big question!??!?! I do have one fine engagement shoot coming up in a a short time for the fine Ms. Amy Hill, but besides that........it's time.

So, I feel like giving something away like my girl Mrs. Rachel Ray..........the first engagement couple who emails and books an engagement session with me for MAY or BEYOND will receive reduced session fees and a reduced deposit toward prints: Let's do $25 session and $50.00 toward prints instead of $45 session and $55.00 toward prints? How's that for ya? My stalkaratzi needs to drum this up, OK??

Call me! The first couple gets the reduced prices! :-)!

-Jenny

3 comments:

  1. gosh i wish i was engaged.. good deal for someone.. and i don't know anyone that is engaged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I am just as excited as I can be about our "shoot" in a couple weeks. I think the pictures are one of the things I'm MOST excited about!!!

    ReplyDelete