Friday, April 24, 2009

Jordi, Jordi, Jordi!!!!

Well, here we go!!! My pregnant brain is really throwing me for a loop here!!!!! I posted Jordi's sneak peak, but for some reason forgot to write about our shoot! Somebody hellllllp me, I'm going crazy! ;-)!!!!

Anyway, this past week I got the chance to photograph the beautiful, the sweet, the little miss JORDI BOYETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And boy did she do so good!! :-)! Jordi is a senior this year and happens to be the girlfriend of my lovely assistant Mr. Jake Ray Phillips. Jordi is also a very avid Jenny Thomas Photography fan!!! She has been known for describing my shoots as "wicked awesome", so when it came to doing her own senior photo shoot, I knew we had to make it "wicked awesome" for her ! :-)! She fretted and fretted over the fact that she didn't have a "theme", but you don't have to have a theeeeeeeeeeme when you're gorgeous and look like Barbie, OK??!

She and Jake dressed up as Hobo's for the Senior Homecoming extravaganza thing they had in the gym for boys homecoming court................but Hobo wouldn't be a good theme for this.........and then Jordi's a Varsity Cheerleader........but she didn't want to use that.......so we concluded, NO THEME!!! Just sheer beauty!! :-)!

I would like to thank Miss Nicole Sharer for coming along and helping Jordi with outfit changes, suggestions, and laughs........Nicole is an experienced Jenny Thomas Photography model........she really knows what looks good, and I was so glad she came! She's going to UGA, might I add.......I know she's so excited! :-)! And I would like to throw out a shout out to the guy at the upholstery shop who lent us the tape we needed......you go boy!! :-)! (strangely enough, that isn't the first time that guy has helped me with something.......heck, he practically lined up the location for my prom shoot for me!!!) Long story...........Don't even know his name, but I appreciate him! ;-)!!

Anyway, I thought Jordi's shots by the car turned out to be really classy and I can't wait to design her grad invites!!!!!!!!!!!!! If there is anybody else out there who is thinking "hey I would like Jenny to design a graduation invitation for me"................well, sadly, the cutoff was with Tyler Brewton and we're out of time!!! Maybe next year! (wait, that's only for those who flunk I guess)!!!! I've had several calls.......just wanted to clear that up! The ones that I've done have been super cool though!! Maybe you'll get one in the mail from somebody!! Buy them something nice for having such a cool grad card, OK??!! :-)!

OK, I'm out! :-)!

jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment