Friday, April 10, 2009

Elizabeth Morris.......ROCKS IT!!!

Hi Everybody..........

See, I told you I would add another post today!! Aren't I on the ball?!?? I'm a day behind in posting sneak peaks though...so "fa-give" me on that one!!!!! I just finished a new sneak peak for Miss Elizabeth Morris, SENIOR 2009 who I photographed yesterday! After having the flu and just a plain wacko week....Elizabeth let me unleash a little of my inner artist on her!! This girl has it all!! Looks, personality, and smarts........she's going to be an ENGINEER people!!!!!!! Go girl go!!!! I love when seniors show up and tell me that I can do whatever I want, that it's OK with their mom!!!! Music to my ears!

We had a great time and had several visitors during the shoot........these kids really know how to spot a Jenny Thomas Photo shoot from a mile away. It's very common for my clients to receive visitors during the shoot. Hey, I'm OK if you're OK!!!........and I met a few students who said that I would soon be photographing them for Prom, so that's something that's coming up pretty quickly! Besides that I would like to thank Miss Hallie Graham for attending the shoot with Elizabeth and being her laugh support!!! You go girl!!

As always had a good time......and HOPEFULLY I will be posting Miss Chelsea Rogers' shoot tomorrow or sometime over the weekend....we had a lovely shoot today as well!!!

Alright, I'm out!

Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Oh I loved it! It was just as GREAT/GRAND as you said it would be!!! You know your "stalker" checked it out! I'll have to make sure Dennis checks it out and approves of this photo shoot as well! :-)

    ReplyDelete