Saturday, April 11, 2009

Chelsea Rogers That

Well, well, well. Another fun photo shoot, and this time.........a gal guitar player! I LOVE IT!!! Miss Chelsea Rogers is a SENIOR this year, and is STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL........she would make a great model, and is very photogenic at that.......she did so good! Wait, has she done this before??? She is a senior for the next 30 days, and really into that drum line. Let's just say......Chelsea is one musical kind of gal!!!! You can check out her sneak peak under my sneak peak section........but not for long!!! I have several shoots coming up this week, so I'll have to move her to the senior section before I can turn around.

Did we look like this when we were seniors??? I mean,....I photograph all of these seniors who are just so good lookin', with such beautiful skin, hair, eyes, etc......time has flown by, and I can't remember looking like these kids. Wait.......hair straighteners didn't exist back then............so everybody had wild hair. No, we didn't look like these kids.

We had one wild happening during the shoot, where somebody rolled by and hollered "Is she dead!?!?". (She was on the ground for a segment)....it was really something. Something crazy always happens, EVERY TIME. I don't believe I've ever completed a senior photo shoot without something crazy happening!!!

Anyway, back to Chelsea.............we had a great time, and I really appreciated Miss Caitlin Vickers along with her friend, Will, for coming along..........and help with dragging that crazy chair around!! :-)! Y'all were so much fun, and I wish Chelsae the best of luck at college!!! You go girl!!

Had fun!
-Jenny T!!!

1 comment:

  1. Came across your website and just wanted to say keep up the good work.
    Donnie Swanson
    Photographybydonnie.com

    ReplyDelete