Monday, April 20, 2009

Swanson Kids Rock Out!

Hello Everyone!!

Yes, I'm running a little late on sneak peaks as I usually have them the NIGHT OF the photography.................we know my problem!!! It's a good problem though!! ANYWAY, I did this shoot with the Swanson children less than a week ago and we had a glorious time.

Mom, Joanie, REALLY makes having and handling three kids look EASY!!!!! I just loved how both she and her husband were so calm through all of the dirt and wildness!!! Pooooooooooooooooor little Abby though, she didn't want to have her picture made at all, but the boys sure weren't the least bit shy in front of the camera (as you can tell!!!) She just didn't want to leave her mama!! I know how it is. I'm 26 and still don't want to leave mine, ask her! haha

Had lots of fun and can't wait for you to see them all!!

-Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment