Thursday, March 19, 2009

Kristen Rocks The Boots!

Hey Everyone!!! Wooooooooo Weeee!!!!!!! This time it's Kristen!! SENIOR 2009!! I bet she's glad it's almost over!!! Now SHE has the graduation spirit!!! We had a wild time as usual...as she was rocking out during her shoot to all kinds of music, provided by her mother who doubled as DJ DeAnne today! THANKS FOR THE MUSIC AND THE ASSISTANCE DeAnne!!!!!! :-)! I appreciate it! ;-)!

Wild happenings during the shoot: We had a visit by Donnie Kieth who hollered "somethin' so "purty", I've got to come get another look!!..........and a "mystery fan" ....who didn't really visit, but peeped through a field with a fine pair of binoculars. Normal.......yes. I guess innocent bystanders think a movie star has snuck to Jesup, Georgia for a photoshoot behind a dirtpile when I shoot in town! I don't mind one bit. Keep em' coming!

I have been given the high honor of professionally designing her grad invites....and they are going to knock the socks off of all of her invitees!! Dont be suprised when your guests show up for graduation with no socks on, ok? Will these invitations be different than the norm? You can bet your bottom dollar!!! I'm not your granny's photographer!

Well, Kristen did great today.....she is a VERY BEAUTIFUL girl and now MODEL.....put that on your scholarship app.!! Had fun, but fun spelled backwards is "nuf".....gotta get energized for this weekend, one family shoot coming up! ;-)! -Get excited! Had fun guys!!

-Jenny

2 comments:

  1. That explains why my wallets are going so fast somebody musta seen us in the woods and thought we were stars! Hey that works. Love the new sneak peek. She is a very pretty girl! Tell her my nephew is a senior too...he needs a date..hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, you know I am "stalkerazzi!" Lovin' the new blog and can't wait to send you at the end of April!!! I'm really SO excited about it!

    ReplyDelete