Wednesday, March 25, 2009

PROM HERE WE COME!


Ok Everyone..........so I have had calls upon calls asking what my plans were for Prom, and I was scared to say because I didn't want to say one thing and then change my mind! I'm so bad about doing that.......and I almost ended up doing the shoot out at the country club, and even had two lovely families offer their yards and the Green to tempt me (the Silva's and the Burch's, I do very much appreciate that possibility)...........HOWEVER, something is pulling me in a complete opposite direction to a place I absolutely love, and a place that's more my "style". I think it is going to be FANTABULOUS and I cannot WAIT to shoot Prom! It's going to be CLASSY and neat!! Of course EVERYBODY ALWAYS looks at me crazy when I pick my locations, but all I can say is: JUST TRUST ME!!!! It's going to be beautiful, unique, and absolutely DIFFERENT!


For those SERIOUS inquiries who KNOW you want me to photograph your prom-goers, I have more information in the proofing gallery of my website! Simply call me at 912-294-4544, leave your name and a call back number to obtain the password and I will return your call! No texting please!!! I like to personally talk to possible clients!


Once you receive the password and you type it in the proofing gallery, you will find useful information, steps on how to pre-order, and view the package pricing. Those who book in advance of prom will be allowed to skip waiting lines as a VIP. Those who pay up front in cash will receive a free low-resolution digital file for Internet use in applications such as myspace/facebook/and email. Now that's a fine deal!!!


Was this TMI?? I am very excited about Prom and I would love the opportunity to photograph your prom-goer! ALSO....if you haven't booked your senior's "senior photo shoot", it's not too late.....but please let me know SOON because graduation is approaching MIGHTY QUICK!

Get excited about prom, I am!! -Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment