Saturday, August 8, 2009

Aly From Alma!..and other thoughts

Hi Everyone!!

Well I'm a couple of days late on the blog that goes with Aly's sneak peak, but wooooooooooo weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I'm gettin' it now! ;-)! These past few weeks have been INSANELY busy with senior, after senior, and I have to admit we have just had the BEST TIME! I have met so many new people and made so many new friends through my artwork....and I can't think of anything more rewarding!

Aly is a sweet senior for Alma, she traveled many-a-mile to partake in the Jenny Thomas Photography heat wave that has been cast over this little town the past few weeks....and we had so much fun!!!! With my trusty side kick JAKE by my side, photography and a pregnant photographer were on it! Aly actually is a cousin of another customer of mine, the lovely Miss Nicole Sharer......she saw her graduation invitations and just HAD TO HAVE 'EM! Go girl go!!!

Aly did SO SO good....she had her three outfits down pat........and even a little graduation spirit as we took some graduation shots. Her grad invites will be hot to trot around little ole Alma!! HAD FUN GIRL!

Speaking of graduation invitations, those seniors who get their senior photography done with me PRIOR to November 15 will have the opportunity to purchase their customized graduation invitations at a better rate then in the spring....when I will be a little bit more "exclusive" (haha), due to having another sweet sweet baby to tend to.

Insider story: I had a senior tell me a few weeks ago that I was "exclusive", which made me cackle..... people just don't understand how wild, crazy, and grounded I am. I'm just a normal person, people!!!! I have had several instances in the past few months where people in public were like, "You are THE Jenny Thomas"......and I'm like....WHAT??!?!?! If you knew me, that makes you fall out of your chair. Between my wild fru fru hair and corny jokes.....I'm just easy-going Jenny....as always!

Alright, must go....1.2 billion jillion things to do........all while making dinner and washing clothes!

Until next time!!

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment