Sunday, August 16, 2009

Willllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

OK, so two sneak peaks in one day, I'm on a roll!!

This time we have Mr. Will!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was my SECOND time photographing Will as I met him on my prom shoot.........and I did notice that he just happened to be very photogenic...so to no surprise, we plowed through his senior shoot like a wild race horse.........and he did GREAT!!!!!

Will is a senior this year, and he was so funny....he brought several friends along, and we had a hard time keeping a straight face...but his serious shots...I just love! Will, why don't you go hop on a Hollister bag!!!?????? I mean, right now.

My favorite shots of him are the ones with the black background.........................SOMETHING DIFFERENT........and cool. Loved the holy jeans. I would like to take this moment to make a shout out to GREGORY!! HEY GREGORY!!!! I thought everybody who attended the shoot would get a kick out of that!!

Alright, hate to cut it short but TWO SNEAK PEAKS IN ONE DAY.....Neely WILL NOT sleep tonight if I don't go wake her up from her afternoon nap! :-)!

HAD FUN!

jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment