Monday, August 3, 2009

TWO FOR ONE: Hope and Hannah

Hi Everyone!

Well if this post works, I'll dance a preggo jig....because I've typed it twice and it ERASES ITSELF. Technology, gotta love it!! :-)! PLEASE WORK! (I guess if you're reading this...your like, shut up, it worked). Whatever!!!

Ok, so this time I have TWO lovely ladies to tell about.........I'll start with Miss Hope who is a BEAUTY from out of town, who I had the pleasure of photographing TODAY...yeah, I'm good. I'm on it here. It's two in the morning, I'll just die in the morning of sleep deprivation. Anyway, she and her mother and grandmother came from across the bridge for Hope senior pictures....and she was just so photogenic............and followed all directions perfectly, we just had a FUN FUN FUN time! :-)! Has she done this before?? Hope is getting ready to begin her senior year as a Wayne County Rival at Appling high, and she was just so cute, beautiful, and just went right with the flow...we had such a good time! Hope you love your sneak peak!!!

Next, we have Miss Hannah who will be departing to Texas very soon, and they called and needed me to squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze her in, we got it girl! :-)! She wanted some of her shots at the Fancy Honey Factory....and what's neat is that her grandfather used to work there and these will be a surprise for him! Hope I didn't ruin it!! Ooooooops, if I did! :-)! Hannah is also a senior this year, and gorgeous as well...and wanted her photography done in her hometown before she left for Texas...........every thing's bigger in Texas, that's what my brother used to tell me.

You can tell I'm not as humorous because of the lateness right now, and the fact that I've said several sorry things in the previous two posts that were erased. Sorry, if you were reading this for a good kick............witty doesn't flow so well, so late!!!! :-)!!!! But had fun on both of these shoots and I hope the lovely ladies love them!! HAD FUN! CROSS YOUR FINGERS!! PLEASE POST YOU CRAZY BLOG!!

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment