Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Asher is FINALLY HERE!!!

Could it be true?! TWO posts in ONE DAY??!?! Oh yes, you better believe it! :-)!!!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't little Asher just melt your little heart?!?!?! I was given the opportunity to photograph baby Asher on his one week birthday, and isn't he just a postcard baby?!? OK, so do you remember the Maternity shots with Haley and Kerry?? Well, the time finally came and Asher made his way into the world on August third........and into my camera lens yesterday, Monday the 10th! Right on time!

Kerry and Haley seem to be doing GREAT at being parents....we talked about everything from feeding, to sleeping, to names........(OK, so I tried to bum some name ideas for my nameless baby boy).......all while letting Asher settle down....and we really had a good visit! OH, I almost forgot....I keep saying "we", because I took two of my trusty sidekicks along....my FAVORITE sister-n-laws, the lovely Miss Kristin and the lovely Miss Whitney.....and they got to get a glimpse of what a one week shoot is like. I must admit, we were all in LOVE with Asher's nursery...it was very very very very PERFECT and I just LOVED the colors!! I love dark furniture!!!!

Besides that......we didn't get to do as much as I would have liked, being that I am a crazy photo shoot hog, but the ones that I got are going to be so special to Kerry and Haley for years to come. While I was doing his photography, it hit me................Who's going to do my one week photog for my nameless baby?? :-(!! I'll be c-section-ing it up................so maybe I can direct my mother........OK, maybe not. We have different tastes in photography.

Seeing little Asher has given me the baby boy fever.....as I am constantly bothered by the fact that my husband and I are having the WORST time thinking of the perfect name. If anyone would like to donate a list of unique, short syllable names...........I will certainly take them into consideration. I'm not the tough one, my hubby is.

OK, so this blog has turned into "dear diary".............OH WELL!!! Regardless, we had a great time with Asher and the Allen's and I hope everybody loves their sneak peak! :-)!

Jenny

1 comment: