Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Brooke Almost got to kick me!

Well here we have it folks, the lovely Miss Brooke who is a senior this year "OH-10". She was such as MESS to photograph, as she put me in my place several times.....which made me laugh!!!! She is JUST like her mom, Shawn!!!!!!!! JUST LIKE HER!!!!!!

We had a lovely time....shooting both in town and then out at their farm in the country, and Brooke had the lovely idea of the white dress...there were SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many great shots her in the white, I basically just had to close my eyes and pick because it was so hard!!!!!

Anyway, at one point during the shoot, I told Brooke that I LOVE to go to DAMONS to get one of those big "ICE" waters..............OLE Brooke thought I said something else, and she called me out!!! It took me a while to figure out why she thought I have a potty mouth....but the girl was so funny, I eventually back-tracked in my mind (almost impossible these days) and picked her mind apart.... ICE WATER BROOKE!! ONE OF THOSE BIG IIIIIICE WATERS!! ;0)!!

Besides that.......let's talk about Brooke's' EYES..............They will make you fall in the floor, they are GORGEOUS!! I remember the first time I saw her Mom's eyes.........it will stop you in your tracks when somebody just has those beautiful SHARP blue eyes...just love em'!!!

Well, I must say that I have never seen a girl more proud of her pick up truck, than Miss Brooke, and we got so many shots of it back there behind her.....beautiful! Alright had fun, but fun spelled backwards is NUF! :-)!

Until next time!
jenny

1 comment: