Friday, August 28, 2009

Ashley Ashley Ashley

Once again, hello to all of my readers!

This time we have the LOVELY Miss Ashley, who is a senior this year......and as sophisticated, educated, and as beautiful as they come! I am so glad that I had the opportunity to photograph her, because there was one thing about her shoot that I felt made it very very very very very special........because you KNOW I love "special"!! And not only was it special to her and her mother, it was special to me: the number 13 Jersey, which belonged to her late brother Andy.

I have known Ashley's mother, Denise for many years.....I can even remember interviewing her for a student council project in high school and really getting to know who she was, and since then we have continued our friendship throughout my college career, teaching career, and now photographic/motherhood-ey career! On a funny note, I never thought anybody could go to pizza inn more times than my husband and myself!!! (RIP PIZZA INN, COME BACK, BUT CLEANER NEXT TIME, I'M HUNGRY AND PREGNANT!!!)

But I did have the opportunity to know and attend high school with Ashley's brother Andy. He was a good one to exchange wit with, and he was such a fun-loving, hilarious, and just out-going individual! He didn't meet a stranger, so I really looked forward to working with Ashley...."all grown up". It just seems like yesterday she was a little girl....can't believe she's going to be graduating!!!! Anyway, I am SO GLAD that she decided to include Andy's special article of clothing in her shoot..........because it's just so doggone special!

BUT......to keep going, Ashley did GREAT in all of her locations as well...this girl is photogenic! As you can tell, my favorite shot was the one at the concession stand..............it jumped right out me, so I just featured it on my home page for all to see!! Well, I hope you got to know a little bit more about Ashley by viewing her sneak peak......she did great!!!

Until Next Time!

jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment