Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Erika Freeeezes her Senior Year in time!

Hello!

This time we have the lovely Miss Erika, a senior this year....2010! Can you believe all of the seniors that I've been photographing lately??? I mean.........I LOVE IT! Erika is a varsity cheerleader and was so much fun to photograph as I personally enjoyed her silent laugh....(no noise when she laughs), makes me laugh.......and I really enjoyed her entourage that she brought along...they were just FAB!

Erika had the khaki dress that was just so cute...I wish I could have posted all of the shots of her in that dress...but I must say that the khaki dress on the khaki wall was my favorite. I chose a serious shot for that wall...I told her she looked like a GAP model! ;-)

Erika was very particular and wanted to do just right....but ERIKA, HONEY...you did FANTABULOUS!!! Don't stress girl!

Well, I hate to cut this one short but I did want to say that I had so much fun, Erika did SO GREAT, and I wanted to thank Jake for the wonderful assistance and Erika's mom, Angie, for the sweet text this afternoon about her sneak peak! Just too kind, too kind! ;-)!

Had fun!

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment