Sunday, August 2, 2009

THREE FOR ONE: KRIS, AVERY, and & the lovely Miss Kara

Hi Everyone!!

Well...........I let these sneak peaks get ahead of me, so I've made a three-for-one blog post special about three of my photog victims this week: Two Mr's and one Miss! All of which have two things in common: they are all seniors at one point in this year 2009, and the second thing they have in common.......they were all at my WILD mercy this week as those back to back shoots were REALLY SOMETHING on my preggo body! I MADE IT! :-)!

Let's start with ole Kris! Kris was a MESS....and I had a great time photographing him with all 454565 of his instruments. He talked the musical lingo, I talked the camera lingo, and neither of us understood each other's jargon. I just don't see how one human being can play so many instruments....and SO GOOD! I wish I had skills like that...but I am proud of Mr. Kris as he is about to begin his senior year at WCHS. He and his mom had me laughing the whole time, and I probably told him that he was a nut 454523 times. We shot at some beautiful places....and indoors at Unity, which ISN'T my specialty...but we made it through!!!!!! Had a good time...hope you love your shots!!!!! GOOD LUCK THIS YEAR!

Next to talk about is the marrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrv-lous Mr. Avery who is not only the LAST of the class of 2009 seniors for me to photograph...but obviously, we saved the best for last. Not only was Avery voted Homecoming king at WCHS this year, he was also voted PROM KING.........so what's not to like about ole Avery??!?! He plays sports, he acts, he sings, he is hilarious, he's got the looks and he wants to be a DOCTOR. He's got it all ladies!!........I am so proud of him too, as he was also a pleasure to photograph!!! Hope you love them Avery!!! :-)!

And let's not forget ole Jake, my lovely assistant....HE WAS BACK!!! After graduating in May I've been letting him rest before his college year begins, but he was back as my assistant to help with Avery.....and he just can't help it, Jake is naturally humorous as well, and has the best personality too....did I mention that Jake also got 2nd runner up for Homecoming King and 2nd runner up AGAIN for Prom King?? Ole Avery just beat him out every time......it's fun working with such WONDERFUL WELL RAISED KIDS!!!!!

And Lastly, the lovely Mrs Kara....who will be a senior this coming up year 2010! I met Kara on my prom shoot, and we talked several times about just what she wanted for her senior pictures....she wanted heels, she wanted horses, she wanted water. Did we get you covered??!! I HOPE SO! :-)! We had a fun time too...as she was another one of those great kids who say WHATEVER YOU THINK, and let me practice artistically instead of all old- school. I LOVE IT! Special thanks to Mr. Gene Dukes on this one.....and to ole CONDO the horse! Her shots with Condo were beautiful if I can say so myself! I met her mother Sherry who was very sweet, and special thanks also goes to Mr. Jordan Davis who let me lean on his shoulder several times to make sure I wouldn't fall...........Jake wasn't with me on this one! ;-)!

Well, had fun.........ended the week with Hannah Hewitt, another Senior-to-be, but I'm going to be working on her sneak peak after today.......so be on the lookout!!!

HAD FUN !

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment