Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ashley's up & New JTP Look!

Hi Everyone!

This time it's Miss Ashley, she's a senior this year..........and COUNTRY-FIED! She told me she liked country....so I gave her country. Forget my urban-y look....we went to the farm!!!! Ashley is one of my many out-of-town clients that I have had the pleasure to photograph over the past several weeks....and the out-of-towner's are really showing what they've got! We've had Guyton, Baxley, Alma, and now a little bit of Bristol came to town! I LOVE IT!

I would like to thank the Boone's for use of their BEAUTIFUL farm, they are always so kind to me and my photography victims who say they want COUNTRY! Which reminds me...those of you who are considering me as your senior photographer, don't be afraid to speak up and let me know what you want, because other wise we can get pretty wild! I like how Ashley told me what she wanted to do!

Also on this shoot, she brought her little bro and sis along for a few family shots....sorry I didn't put any of those up, but it's Ashley's turn to shine! She has been texting me for a few days wanting to know if her shots were ready......I know she needs her online-sneak-peak glory...and she deserves it! It takes a LONG TIME to become a senior!

I must say that Ashley did a fantastic job....she went right along with my flow, and I also want to thank my lovely lovely lovely assistant Jake for being there for me!!!!!!! He almost didn't make it to the shoot, but he's my trusty side-kick and he came through for me!! HE IS A#1 AWESOME!! GO JAKE GO!

Well, I hope everyone is enjoying the new JTP look as I have made several changes as far as look. I randomly noticed that the leaves were started to fall today and thought....fall is on it's way, so might as well go with something more "fally". Ok, getting stupid now...must go! Had a blast!

Seniors better be calling FAST....I'm getting more fat and pregnant as the days go by!!!

Had fun!

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment